Neutralizes stomach acid*
Occasional indigestion or heartburn can arise from foods we eat that challenge our digestive tract. Stomach Soother™ combines potassium bicarbonate and five certified organic synergistic herbs that help neutralize stomach acid providing fast relief from irritation. Gentle enough for the whole family, ages two and up.*
- 4 oz. Alcohol-Free Extract (Glycerite)
- Certified Organic Marshmallow root, Rhubarb root, Chamomile flower, Cinnamon bark and Peppermint essential oil
- Potassium Bicarbonate helps create a fast-acting formula*
- Certified Organic Glycerin from maize seeds
- 100% Vegetarian
- FREE from excipients, stearates and binders
- Does NOT contain dairy, wheat, gluten, peanuts, soy or corn allergens
- NO animal testing or byproducts, artificial flavors or colors
- Manufactured with love by us in Redmond, Oregon USA
Organic Proprietary Blend: Marshmallow root (Althaea officinalis), Rhubarb root (Rheum sp.), Chamomile flower (Matricaria recutita), Cinnamon bark (Cinnamomum verum), Peppermint essential oil (Mentha piperita), Potassium Bicarbonate. Plus, organic vegetable glycerin, distilled water, organic citrus extract, natural flavor. Herbs extracted in organic alcohol, alcohol removed.
Adults: Take two teaspoons every six hours, as needed. Children (ages 2-12): Give ½ teaspoon to one teaspoonful every six hours, as needed. Or take as directed by your healthcare professional. Do not exceed four recommended doses in 24 hours. Not for continuous use in excess of eight days. Not for use in infants.
CAUTION: Keep out of reach of children. Do not take if pregnant or nursing. If taking medication consult a healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur.
HealthNotes® is an independent provider of information regarding nutrition using herbs, vitamins and minerals. Their team of professionals are constantly reviewing relevant scientific information. Oregon's Wild Harvest makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of the Healthnotes content, and will not be liable for any damages arising out of your access to use of any information found therein.
Please click here to be re-directed to the HealthNotes.