Go ahead, open the bag. That's pure, freshly packaged Non-GMO, USDA certified organic Burdock root. Prepared with love for optimum potency.
- 100% USDA Certified Organic Burdock root, cut-and-sift
- 100% Vegetarian
- We guarantee that this product has NEVER been irradiated or fumigated
- Free from excipients and stearates
- Does NOT contain dairy, wheat, gluten, peanuts, soy or corn allergens
- NO animal testing or byproducts, artificial flavors or colors
- Manufactured and tested in the USA
- Packaged in resealable, temperature and chemical resistant, lower air permeability, food-grade bags
Organic Burdock dried root (Arctium lappa) cut-and-sift, and nothing else.
Place 1 teaspoon of Burdock with 1 cup of cold water in saucepan. Bring mixture to boil, cover and simmer for 30 minutes. Strain and enjoy daily, hot or cold.
CAUTION: Keep out of reach of children. If taking medication consult with a healthcare professional before use. Do not take if pregnant or nursing. Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur.
HealthNotes® is an independent provider of information regarding nutrition using herbs, vitamins and minerals. Their team of professionals are constantly reviewing relevant scientific information. Oregon's Wild Harvest makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of the Healthnotes content, and will not be liable for any damages arising out of your access to use of any information found therein.
Please click here to be re-directed to the HealthNotes.