Traditional herbal bitter*
Your liver is like a type A workhorse. It’s always working to produce bile and rid the body of natural toxins. When things get clogged up, digestion may not work as well as it should. Artichoke leaf has a history of use as an herbal bitter to keep your digestive process running smoothly.*
- 90 Non-GMO bovine gelatin capsules
- Certified Organic Alfalfa tops grown deep in fertile, organic soil and processed in small batches with love for optimum potency
- FREE from: dairy, gluten and soy allergens
- Product verified Non-GMO by SGS, an independent, third-party lab
- Manufactured with love by us in Redmond, Oregon USA
Organic Artichoke leaf (Cynara scolymus), Non-GMO bovine gelatin capsules and nothing else.
As an herbal supplement, take two capsules two times daily or as directed by your health care professional. Do not exceed recommended dose.
CAUTION: Keep out of reach of children. If taking medication consult with a healthcare professional before use. Do not take if pregnant or nursing. Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur.
HealthNotes® is an independent provider of information regarding nutrition using herbs, vitamins and minerals. Their team of professionals are constantly reviewing relevant scientific information. Oregon's Wild Harvest makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of the Healthnotes content, and will not be liable for any damages arising out of your access to use of any information found therein.
Please click here to be re-directed to the HealthNotes.