We're all in this together.
Growing and manufacturing the finest herbal supplements is a daily reminder to care for the planet. Running a business has an environmental footprint.
Here’s what we’re doing to reduce our impact:
- Recycle all we can
- Minimizing plastic in our practices and landfill
100% post-consumer recycled paper for printed materials
- Less paper, more digital
- Save and replant seeds
- Nurture the soil and minimize erosion with cover crops
- Natural pollinators live a good life on over 10% of our farm
- Salmon-Safe Certified — ensuring urban and agricultural watersheds are clean enough for native salmon to spawn and thrive
- Responsibly source from growers and wildcrafters
- Testing methods that produce less waste
- Provide a workplace where employees can telecommute