Helps the body adapt to stress*
Non-GMO, sustainably harvested, USDA certified organic Rhodiola root liquid herbal extract. Prepared with love and hand-crafted for optimum potency.
Rhodiola was traditionally used by Arctic tribes who called it the Arctic Rose.
- 1 oz. Alcohol Liquid Herbal Extract
- Certified Organic alcohol
- USDA Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- 100% Vegetarian
- FREE from excipients, stearates and binders
- Does NOT contain dairy, wheat, gluten, peanuts, soy or corn allergens
- NO animal testing or byproducts, artificial flavors or colors
- Manufactured with love by us in Redmond, Oregon USA
Organic Rhodiola root (Rhodiola rosea), organic alcohol, distilled water. 1:5. Alcohol content: Not more than 65%.
Take 1 mL daily in warm water or as directed by your health care professional. 1 mL = approx. 40 drops. Avoid taking in late afternoon or evening. Do not exceed recommended dose.
CAUTION: Keep out of reach of children. If taking medication consult with a healthcare professional before use. Do not take if pregnant or nursing. Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur.
HealthNotes® is an independent provider of information regarding nutrition using herbs, vitamins and minerals. Their team of professionals are constantly reviewing relevant scientific information. Oregon's Wild Harvest makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of the Healthnotes content, and will not be liable for any damages arising out of your access to use of any information found therein.
Please click here to be re-directed to the HealthNotes.