Here's to a stronger more invigorated you*
Schisandra, the ultimate super berry, is also known as the Chinese herb Wu Wei Zi — meaning five-flavored berry. That’s because it can taste sweet, sour, pungent, bitter or salty depending on how your body responds to flavor. It’s been used for thousands of years to help improve vitality, mental acuity, concentration and endurance.*
- 90 Non-GMO bovine gelatin capsules
- Certified Organic Schisandra super berries responsibly sourced and prepared with love for optimum potency
- FREE from dairy, wheat, gluten, peanuts, soy or corn allergens
- Product verified Non-GMO by SGS, an independent, third-party lab
- Manufactured with love by us in Redmond, Oregon USA
Organic Schisandra fruit (Schisandra chinensis), Non-GMO bovine gelatin capsules and nothing else.
As an herbal supplement, take two capsules twice daily or as directed by your health care professional. Do not exceed recommended dose.
CAUTION: Keep out of reach of children. If taking medication consult with a healthcare professional before use. Do not take if pregnant or nursing. Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur.
HealthNotes® is an independent provider of information regarding nutrition using herbs, vitamins and minerals. Their team of professionals are constantly reviewing relevant scientific information. Oregon's Wild Harvest makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of the Healthnotes content, and will not be liable for any damages arising out of your access to use of any information found therein.
Please click here to be re-directed to the HealthNotes.