Adapt to stress, naturally*
In today’s fast-paced world, it’s nice to have a loyal adaptogen in your corner. Historically, Eleuthero originated in Siberia, where you have to be tough to survive. So, why not give your body the tools to address stress head on and improve vitality, too.*
- 90 Non-GMO bovine gelatin capsules
- Certified Organic Eleuthero root responsibly sourced and processed in small batches with love for optimum potency
- FREE from dairy, wheat, gluten, peanuts, soy or corn allergens
- Product verified Non-GMO by SGS, an independent, third-party lab
- Manufactured with love by us in Redmond, Oregon USA
Organic Eleuthero root (Eleutherococcus senticosus), Non-GMO bovine gelatin capsules and nothing else.
As an herbal supplement, take three capsules daily with or without food, or as directed by your health care professional. If taking regularly for maintenance, a one week break period every three months is recommended. Do not exceed recommended dose.
CAUTION: Keep out of reach of children. If taking medication consult with a healthcare professional before use. Do not take if pregnant or nursing. Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur.
HealthNotes® is an independent provider of information regarding nutrition using herbs, vitamins and minerals. Their team of professionals are constantly reviewing relevant scientific information. Oregon's Wild Harvest makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of the Healthnotes content, and will not be liable for any damages arising out of your access to use of any information found therein.
Please click here to be re-directed to the HealthNotes.