Lift your spirits*
Named after John the Baptist, St. John's Wort was once considered a holy herb and was widely used to help protect people from evil spirits. Today it's used to support a healthy mood and emotional well-being.*
- 90 Non-GMO bovine gelatin capsules
- Certified Organic St. John's Wort flowering tops. Hand-harvested and prepared small batches with love for optimum potency
- This product has not been chemically modified or processed, and meets the potency standard of 0.3% hypericins, naturally
- FREE from dairy, wheat, gluten, peanuts, soy or corn allergens
- Product verified Non-GMO by SGS, an independent, third-party lab
- Manufactured with love by us in Redmond, Oregon USA
Organic St. John's Wort flowering tops (Hypericum perforatum) - naturally occurring hypericins and flavonoids, Non-GMO bovine gelatin capsules and nothing else.
As an herbal supplement, take three capsules daily with or without food or as directed by your health care professional. Do not exceed recommended dose.
CAUTION: Avoid excessive exposure to UV irradiation (e.g. sunlight, tanning) when using this product. Keep out of reach of children. If taking medication consult with a healthcare professional before use. Do not take if pregnant or nursing. Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur.
HealthNotes® is an independent provider of information regarding nutrition using herbs, vitamins and minerals. Their team of professionals are constantly reviewing relevant scientific information. Oregon's Wild Harvest makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of the Healthnotes content, and will not be liable for any damages arising out of your access to use of any information found therein.
Please click here to be re-directed to the HealthNotes.