Natural source of iodine*
Kelp is chock-full of nutrients including iodine, which is greatly appreciated in trace amounts by your thyroid. In fact, Kelp is one of the most nutrient-rich algae on the planet. And it’s been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for over 5,000 years to support strong thyroid function, among other things.*
Freshly milled and prepared with love for optimum potency.
- 90 Non-GMO bovine gelatin capsules
- Certified Organic Kelp thallus responsibly harvested from clean Atlantic Ocean waters off the coast of Nova Scotia
- FREE from dairy, wheat, gluten, peanuts, soy or corn allergens
- Product verified Non-GMO by SGS, an independent, third-party lab
- Manufactured with love by us in Redmond, Oregon USA
Iodine (from Kelp), Organic Kelp thallus (Ascophyllum nodosum), Non-GMO bovine gelatin capsules and nothing else.
As an herbal supplement, take one capsule daily with food or as directed by your health care professional. Do not exceed recommended dose.
CAUTION: Keep out of reach of children. If taking medication consult with a healthcare professional before use. Do not take if pregnant or nursing. Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur.
HealthNotes® is an independent provider of information regarding nutrition using herbs, vitamins and minerals. Their team of professionals are constantly reviewing relevant scientific information. Oregon's Wild Harvest makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of the Healthnotes content, and will not be liable for any damages arising out of your access to use of any information found therein.
Please click here to be re-directed to the HealthNotes.