- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Get ahead of minor pain*
Feverfew has a long and colorful history dating back to 70 AD, when the famous Greek physician Dioscorides noted he was a big fan of this herb. It’s been researched and used ever since to help your body adjust to minor pain, especially in your head.*
Grown organically on our farm and prepared with love for optimum potency.
- 90ct non-GMO pullulan (plant sourced) vegan capsules
- Certified organic Feverfew leaf & flower, freeze-dried to maintain its active constituents
- FREE FROM gluten, dairy and soy allergens
- Product verified non-GMO by SGS, an independent, third-party lab
- Manufactured with love by us in Redmond, Oregon USA
Organic Feverfew (Freeze-dried) leaf & flower (Tanacetum parthenium), pullulan (plant sourced) capsules and nothing else.
As an herbal supplement, take one capsule 1-3 times daily or as directed by your healthcare professional. Do not exceed recommended dose.
CAUTION: Keep out of reach of children. If taking medication consult with a healthcare professional before use. Do not take if pregnant or nursing. Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur.