Natural source of iodine*
Bladderwrack is a natural source of trace minerals including iodine, which is required for normal production of thyroid-stimulating hormones.*
- 90 Non-GMO bovine gelatin capsules
- Certified Organic Bladderwrack frond responsibly harvested from clean Atlantic Ocean waters off the coast of Nova Scotia. Freshly milled and prepared with love for optimum potency.
- FREE from dairy, wheat, gluten, peanuts, soy or corn allergens
- Product verified Non-GMO by SGS, an independent, third-party lab
- Manufactured with love by us in Redmond, Oregon USA
Organic Bladderwrack frond (Fucus vesiculosus), Non-GMO bovine gelatin capsules and nothing else.
As an herbal supplement, take one capsule daily or as directed by your health care professional. Do not exceed recommended dose.
CAUTION: Keep out of reach of children. If taking medication consult with a healthcare professional before use. Do not take if pregnant or nursing. Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur.
HealthNotes® is an independent provider of information regarding nutrition using herbs, vitamins and minerals. Their team of professionals are constantly reviewing relevant scientific information. Oregon's Wild Harvest makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of the Healthnotes content, and will not be liable for any damages arising out of your access to use of any information found therein.
Please click here to be re-directed to the HealthNotes.