Be well, stay well*
Non-GMO, USDA certified organic Black Elderberry liquid herbal elixir. Prepared with love and hand-crafted for optimum potency.
- 1 oz. Organic Low Alcohol Herbal Elixir
- Certified Organic Black Elderberry prepared with love and hand-crafted for optimum potency
- Certified Organic Glycerin from maize seeds
- USDA Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- 100% Vegetarian
- FREE from excipients, stearates and binders
- Does NOT contain dairy, wheat, gluten, peanuts, soy or corn allergens
- NO animal testing or byproducts, artificial flavors or colors
- Manufactured with love by us in Redmond, Oregon USA
Organic Black Elderberry fruit (Sambucus nigra), organic alcohol, organic vegetable glycerin, organic raspberry juice concentrate, organic citrus extract. Alcohol content: Not more than 25%.
Take 1 mL three times daily in warm water within 24 to 48 hours of symptom onset, or as directed by your health care professional. 1 mL = approx. 30 drops. Do not exceed recommended dose.
CAUTION: Keep out of reach of children. If taking medication consult with a healthcare professional before use. Do not take if pregnant or nursing. Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur.
HealthNotes® is an independent provider of information regarding nutrition using herbs, vitamins and minerals. Their team of professionals are constantly reviewing relevant scientific information. Oregon's Wild Harvest makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of the Healthnotes content, and will not be liable for any damages arising out of your access to use of any information found therein.
Please click here to be re-directed to the HealthNotes.