The Original Immune Booster Tea*
Go ahead, open the bag. That's pure, freshly packaged, whole, organic Immuni-Tea. Prepared with love for optimum potency.
- 100% USDA Certified Organic Immuni-Tea herbal tea, cut-and-sift
- 100% Vegetarian
- We guarantee that this product has NEVER been irradiated or fumigated
- Free from excipients and stearates
- Does NOT contain dairy, wheat, gluten, soy or corn allergens
- NO animal testing or byproducts, artificial flavors or colors
- Manufactured and tested in the USA
- Packaged in resealable, temperature and chemical resistant, lower air permeability, food-grade bags
Organic Peppermint leaf (Mentha piperita), Organic Green tea herb (Camellia sinensis), Organic Oregon Grape root (Mahonia sp.), Organic Rose hips fruit (Rosa canina), Organic Orange peel (Citrus sinensis), Organic Calendula flower (Calendula officinalis), Organic Echinacea top & root (Echinacea purpurea), Organic Goldenseal rhizome (Hydrastis canadensis), Organic Red Clover leaf & blossom (Trifolium pratense), and nothing else.
*Contains natural caffeine supplied by the Green Tea. Each cup supplies approximately 1/10th of the caffeine found in a cup of coffee.
Add 1 tablespoon to 8 oz. of boiling water. Steep for 5 minutes, strain and enjoy hot or cold daily. For increased flavor, steep longer. Not for long-term use.
CAUTION: Do not take Red Clover if sensitive to peanuts or chickpeas. Keep out of reach of children. If taking medication consult with a healthcare professional before use. Do not take if pregnant or nursing. Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur.
HealthNotes® is an independent provider of information regarding nutrition using herbs, vitamins and minerals. Their team of professionals are constantly reviewing relevant scientific information. Oregon's Wild Harvest makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of the Healthnotes content, and will not be liable for any damages arising out of your access to use of any information found therein.
Please click here to be re-directed to the HealthNotes.