A liquid herbal extract made from Non-GMO, certified organic, fresh Black Walnut (green) hulls, hand-harvested in the Pacific Northwest and prepared with love for optimum potency.
- 1 oz. Alcohol Liquid Herbal Extract
- Certified Organic alcohol
- USDA Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- 100% Vegetarian
- FREE from excipients, stearates and binders
- Does NOT contain dairy, wheat, gluten, peanuts, soy or corn allergens
- NO animal testing or byproducts, artificial flavors or colors.>
- Manufactured with love by us in Redmond, Oregon USA
Fresh Organic Black Walnut green hulls (Juglans nigra), organic alcohol. 1:2. Alcohol content: Not more than 45%.
Take 1 mL twice daily in warm water or juice or as directed by your health care professional. 1 mL = approx. 40 drops. Do not exceed recommended dose. Due to tannins, it is advised to discontinue use after 6 weeks. Not recommended for long-term use.
CAUTION: Keep out of reach of children. If taking medication consult with a healthcare professional before use. Do not take if pregnant or nursing. Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur.
HealthNotes® is an independent provider of information regarding nutrition using herbs, vitamins and minerals. Their team of professionals are constantly reviewing relevant scientific information. Oregon's Wild Harvest makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of the Healthnotes content, and will not be liable for any damages arising out of your access to use of any information found therein.
Please click here to be re-directed to the HealthNotes.