Comfort the throat and soothe the tummy*
Some plants are named in honor of their supporting abilities. Slippery Elm bark can often help soothe irritated mucous membranes in the digestive system.*
Prepared with love for optimum potency.
- 90 Non-GMO bovine gelatin capsules
- Certified Organic Slippery Elm inner bark sustainably-harvested to ensure a long, healthy lifespan for the Slippery Elm tree
- FREE from: dairy, gluten and soy allergens
- Product verified Non-GMO by SGS, an independent, third-party lab
- Manufactured with love by us in Redmond, Oregon USA
Organic Slippery Elm inner bark (Ulmus rubra), Non-GMO bovine gelatin capsules and nothing else.
As an herbal supplement, take three capsules daily with plenty of water or as directed by your health care professional. Allow at least one hour between taking Slippery Elm and any other medication. Do not exceed recommended dose.
CAUTION: Keep out of reach of children. If taking medication consult with a healthcare professional before use. Do not take if pregnant or nursing. Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur.
HealthNotes® is an independent provider of information regarding nutrition using herbs, vitamins and minerals. Their team of professionals are constantly reviewing relevant scientific information. Oregon's Wild Harvest makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of the Healthnotes content, and will not be liable for any damages arising out of your access to use of any information found therein.
Please click here to be re-directed to the HealthNotes.