Outbound Sales Representative
Oregon’s Wild Harvest firmly believes that our employees are the heart of our success. Through teamwork, dedication and OWH guidelines, our employees thrive individually and as a whole. This position description is designed to outline essential functions and qualifications, not to restrict one’s specified duties, but to summarize expectations and scope of responsibilities to foster individual and group success.
Classification: Hourly/Non-Exempt (eligible for OT)
Location: Redmond, OR
Reports to: Customer Service/Inside Sales Supervisor
The primary role of the Outbound Sales Representative is to build, further and maintain relationships with existing OWH wholesale and retail customers, providing promotional information on current and new organic herbal products and cross sell product lines. The OSR will also assist the Customer Service/Inside Sales Supervisor and Representatives in answering incoming calls and order processing.
- Call/email existing OWH accounts to recommend new products, product upgrades and promotions
- Work with Inside and Outside Sales staff to efficiently schedule sales and follow up calls
- Educate new customers about OWH story and products
- Print and process assigned territory orders from OWH website
- Answer incoming customer service calls and assist with order processing
- Comply with all OWH Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Current Good
- Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Other duties may be assigned or changed to meet business needs
Required Skills and/or Experience:
- 2 years outbound sales experience required
- 2+ years college education preferred
- Reliable, organized and committed to high-quality work productivity
- Administrative and business office experience (2+ years)
- Order/data entry and Microsoft Office computer skills (2+ years)
- Knowledge of SAGE or similar CRM computer platform highly preferred
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Strong verbal communication and phone etiquette
- Herbal or supplement knowledge and sales experience a plus!
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. occasionally, with or without lifting aides
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time, walking frequently
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without accommodation
- US Citizenship or Permanent Resident (Green Card) required
Oregon’s Wild Harvest is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse culture that values teamwork, integrity, innovations and an unwavering commitment to our customer.